- This event has passed.
Hurlock Fall Fest & Train Rides
October 5, 2019 @ 10:00 am
The 27th annual Hurlock Fall Fest and Train Rides will be held Saturday, October 5. Parade down Main Street begins at 10am, followed by a welcome by the mayor at the train station.
- RIDE THE FALL F ESTIVAL EXPRESS! Attention: Train enthusiasts, here’s a ^’rare mileage ^’ opportunity. This pleasant round-trip train ride goes from Hurlock t o Federalsburg and back. Train departs from the Hurlock train station at 107 Gay Street. Train rides cost $8 per person. Train rides at 11a m, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3:30pm, and 5pm. Tickets usually sell out, so buy early! Tickets on sale at the Hurlock Town Office (311 Charles Street, PO Box 327, Hurlock, MD 21643) from 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday, 410-943-4181.
- Little Miss and Little Mr. Fall Festival Contest at 2pm at the Hurlock Train Station. A ges 3 to 6 years old. Must sing or recite a nursery rhyme.
- Craft Vendors: 8am to 4pm around the Train Station.
- Food Vendors starting at 8am around the pavilion.
- Music by Second Wind from 12pm to 2pm.
- Holiday the Clown – Magic, Fa ce Painting Across from pony rides.
- Fishmobi le – Phillips Wharf Environmental Center.
- Zoo to You – Salisbury Zoo.
- R. T. Carri age Services – Horse and Carriage Rides — $10 (12 and up) $5 (under 12).
- Unity-Washington Church Luncheon: Corner of Oak St. and Main St. 9am Bake Sale; 10:30am until luncheon (soup and sandw iches).
- St. Andrews Episcopal Church Silent Auction and Food: 10am to 4pm. Benefits M aryland Food Bank.
- Children’s Car nival: 10am to 4pm, 303 S. Main St.
- Hurlock Vol. Fire Co.: Pit Beef Sandwiches , Hot Dogs, Chicken Nuggets and Fries, 30 0 Charles St.
- Fireworks at dusk .
The Town of Hurlock and Black Acre Farm offer Free Pony R ides across from Pavilion immediately after the 10am parad e until 2pm.
Events take place around th e Hurlock Train Station on Gay Street in Hurlock MD. Rain date is Oct. 6.